75 Cotton 25 Linen Paper
75 cotton 25 linen paper. Discounted tablecloths. Napkins clip
75 Cotton 25 Linen Paper
- linen: a high-quality paper made of linen fibers or with a linen finish
- An invitation favorite. It is lightly textured similar to the look of linen in comparison to the pure smooth cotton stock, and gives a very elegant subtle look to paper.
- A soft white fibrous substance that surrounds the seeds of a tropical and subtropical plant and is used as textile fiber and thread for sewing
- A thread of this fiber
- Absorbent cotton
- take a liking to; “cotton to something”
- soft silky fibers from cotton plants in their raw state
- fabric woven from cotton fibers
- New Jersey Transit operates or contracts out the following bus routes, all of which originate from Newark, Jersey City, Hoboken, or Elizabeth. Many were once streetcar lines.
- seventy-five: being five more than seventy
- Year 75 (LXXV) was a common year starting on Sunday (link will display the full calendar) of the Julian calendar.
- Percent-encoding, also known as URL encoding, is a mechanism for encoding information in a Uniform Resource Identifier (URI) under certain circumstances.
- The .25 ACP (Automatic Colt Pistol) (6.35x16mmSR) centerfire pistol cartridge is a semi-rimmed, straight-walled pistol cartridge introduced by John Browning in 1905 alongside the Fabrique Nationale model 1905 pistol.
- twenty-five: the cardinal number that is the sum of twenty-four and one
Breslau, 25 pf
The city of Wroclaw originated in Lower Silesia as a Bohemian stronghold at the intersection of two trade routes, the Via Regia and the Amber Road. The city was first recorded in the tenth century as Vratislavia, possibly derived from the name of a Bohemian duke Vratislav I. Its initial extent was limited to district of Ostrow Tumski (the Cathedral Island).
Centennial Hall in Wroclaw*
UNESCO World Heritage Site
During Wroclaw’s early history, its control changed hands between Bohemia (till 992 and then 1038-1054), the Kingdom of Poland (992-1038 and 1054-1202), and, after the fragmentation of the Kingdom of Poland, the Piast-ruled duchy of Silesia. One of the most important events in those times was the foundation of the Diocese of Wroclaw by the Polish Duke (from 1025 king) Boleslaw the Brave in 1000, which, together with the Bishoprics of Krakow and Kolobrzeg, was placed under the Archbishopric of Gniezno in Greater Poland, founded by Otto III in 1000. In the first half of the thirteenth century Wroclaw even became the political center of the divided Polish kingdom.
The city became a commercial center and expanded to Wyspa Piaskowa (Sand Island), then to the left bank of the Oder River. Around 1000 the town had 1000 inhabitants. By 1139 a settlement belonging to Governor Piotr Wlostowic (a.k.a Piotr Wlast Dunin) was built, and another was founded on the left bank of the Oder River, near the present seat of the university. While the city was Polish, there were also communities of Bohemians, Jews, Walloons and Germans.
The city was devastated in 1241 during the Mongol invasion of Europe. The inhabitants burned the city to force the Mongols to a quick withdrawal.
Afterwards the town was repopulated by Germans (see: Ostsiedlung), who became the dominant ethnic group, though the city remained multi-ethnic as an important trading city on the Via Regia and Amber Road. "Breslau", the Germanised name of the city, appeared for the first time in written records. The city council used Latin and German languages.
After the Mongol invasion, Breslau was expanded by adopting German town law. The expanded town was around 60 hectares in size and the new Main Market Square (Rynek), which was covered with timber frame houses, became the new centre of the town. The original foundation, Ostrow Tumski, became the religious center. Breslau adopted Magdeburg rights in 1262 and, at the end of the thirteenth century joined the Hanseatic League. The Polish Piast dynasty remained in control of the region, but the city council’s right to govern independently increased.
Wroclaw historic City Hall built in a typical fourteenth century Brick Gothic
In 1335, Breslau was incorporated with almost all of Silesia into the Kingdom of Bohemia, then a part of Holy Roman Empire. Between 1342 and 1344, two fires destroyed large parts of the city.
Renaissance, Reformation and Counter-Reformation
The Protestant Reformation reached Breslau in 1518 and the city became Protestant. However from 1526 Silesia was ruled by the Catholic House of Habsburg. In 1618 Breslau supported the Bohemian Revolt in fear of losing the right to freedom of religious expression. In the following Thirty Years’ War the city was occupied by Saxon and Swedish troops and lost 18,000 of 40,000 citizens to plague.
The Austrian emperor brought in the Counter-Reformation by encouraging Catholic orders to settle in Breslau, starting in 1610 with the Minorites, followed by Jesuits, Capucins, Franciscans, and finally Ursulines in 1687. These orders erected buildings which shaped the city’s appearance until 1945. At the end of the Thirty Years’ War, however, Breslau was one of only a few Silesian cities to stay Protestant.
During the Counter-Reformation, the intellectual life of the city – shaped by Protestantism and Humanism – flourished, even as the Protestant bourgeoisie lost its role to the Catholic orders as the patron of the arts. Breslau became the center of German Baroque literature and was home to the First and Second Silesian school of poets.
Town square and St. Elisabeth’s Church
Wroclaw Central Railway Station
The Kingdom of Prussia annexed Breslau and most of Silesia during the War of the Austrian Succession in the 1740s. Habsburg empress Maria Theresa ceded the territory in 1763.
During the Napoleonic Wars, Breslau was occupied by an army of the Confederation of the Rhine. The fortif
The front and back of this sleek, luxurious journal are covered with screenprinted metallic gold vintage wallpaper, with rich yellow stripes and plush, black velvet flourishes. The textblock paper is heavy, buttery yellow Tiziano Fabriano paper, with hand deckled edges.
The interior covers are lined with rich, plum purple lokta fiber paper. Lokta is a renewable resource.
– 7.25" x 9.75" (18.5 cm x 25 cm)
– 128 pages.
– Textblock paper is 160 gsm, acid-free, with 40% cotton content.
– Bound with royal purple waxed Irish linen thread.
This coptic bound book opens completely flat, for ease of use.